The House system has been introduced in the school in order to develop the spirit of co-ordiation,healthy competition, leadership,initiative and self restraint among the student
and love for others.It provide opportunities for self expression and give chance to solve
common problem/difficulties collectively
Arya Bhatt House (ABH)
Indra Gandhi House (IGH)
Dr.RadhaKrishnan House (RKH)
Rana Pratap House (RPH)
- Hindi, Sanskrit and English Essay Writing.
- Hindi, Sanskrit and English Elocution contest.
- Hindi and English Debites.
- Coloring competitions for KG students.
- Drawing and Painting competitions.
- Art and Draft competition.
- Maths And science Quiz
- General Knowledge Quiz
- Hand Writing competition.
- Solo and Chorus competition.
- Solo and group Dance.
- Dramatics and Skits
- Sanskrit shloka Recitiation.
Each House is Further devided into sub Jr(I & II) Jr(III,IV,V) sub Sr.(VI to VIII) and Sr.(IX to XII)group.
Each House compromises of student drawn from every class in such a way that the school is divided in four balanced small groups.
Each group is known as a house with its house incharge ,House captain and vice captain and no doubt its own flag
inter house competitions are held to provide entertainment in a unique and educative manner in the following co-curricullar activities:-
- Throw ball for girls
- Table Tennis
- Athletics:Races,Jumps and Throws
- Chess and Carrom
Games And Sports: